To make your holidays a little more joyful this year, we're giving away a chance to win a CoolSculpting® or CoolTone® treatment every day to one lucky winner.Enter Now
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM LLC OR TWITTER, INC. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER.
1. Eligibility: 12 Days of CoolSculpting® Holiday Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Individuals enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal or state healthcare programs are not eligible to enter or win. Licensed health providers, customers, employees and contractors of Allergan Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Allergan, Inc., 2525 Dupont Drive, Irvine, CA 92612. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on December 12, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"), and includes twelve (12) independent entry periods (each a "Daily Entry Period"). Each Daily Entry Period starts at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET. Sponsor's servers as well as Twitter's and Instagram's servers are all the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://info.coolsculpting.com/2020_12-days-of-coolsculpting ("Website") and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your first and last names, valid email address, zip code. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: You may receive one (1) entry each Daily Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
You may receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes Entry each Daily Entry Period by using either Twitter or Instagram as described below:
Entry Limit: You can earn up to two (2) entries each Daily Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Twitter/Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Twitter/Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register or Twitter/Instagram account used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses used to create the Twitter/Instagram account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around December 21, 2020, Administrator will select one (1) winner from the eligible entries received for each Daily Entry Period for a total of twelve (12) winners. The potential winners will be notified by email or where the selected winner had entered via Twitter or Instagram they will be notified by @CoolSculpting as a private message to the social account used for the selected winning entry.* Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize.
*Potential winners who entered through Twitter will be directed to follow @CoolSculpting within 24 (twenty-four) hours to receive this private message.
If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any required information or take the required actions within the requested time periods, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner is disqualified and forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation is complete.
6. Prizes: TWELVE (12) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) awarded for each Daily Entry Period): A $1,000 check. Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.
For All Prizes: Each winner may use his/her prize money toward a CoolSculpting® or CoolTone® treatment but must first visit a CoolSculpting® or CoolTone® clinician for a personalized consultation and be deemed a candidate for treatment. There is no guarantee that a winner may meet the criteria for a CoolSculpting® or CoolTone® treatment. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Daily Entry Period. Total ARV of all Prizes: $12,000. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, prize information, likeness, photograph (including, without limitation, winner's Twitter/Instagram profile photo), voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3fwjjxk. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2020 Merkle, Inc. All rights reserved.